Here at The Cohen Camps, we are committed to nurturing summers of fun and confidence, warm communities, lasting friendships, and Jewish values for a lifetime. So many of us become “ourselves” at a Cohen Camp, and we cherish the results for our lives, our families and our communities for decades.
You can help. In return, you’ll get deep satisfaction in knowing you are sustaining and growing one of the most transformative experiences of a child’s life.Give 2 Camp Pembroke NowGive 2 Camp Tel Noar NowGive 2 Camp Tevya Now
Please make a tax-deductible gift to any of The Cohen Camps today! Donate online; it takes just three minutes to make this life-changing gift.
The Cohen Camps are an independent non-profit. Our independence is part of our strength: campers get all the passion and personality of a family-run institution, along with the three camps’ common vision and commitment to collaboration. We do not receive operating support from any Federation, synagogue or other agency. Instead, we rely on the philanthropic support of dozens of individuals, families and organizations.
You can support:
- A Camp’s Scholarship Fund, which assists that campers and families from that camp in returning each year
- A Camp’s WOW Fund, which adds powerful new resources (a “WOW!”) each year
- Where it’s needed most, a gift that supports the funds above, helps us reward and retain top-quality staff, keeps up our facilities and more.
You can make a gift:
- In honor of a counselor or staff team who created an amazing experience for your child this year. We will ensure that your honoree knows that this experience meant so much to you.
- In appreciation for a camp program your child loves
- To recognize occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, B’nei Mitzvot, marriages, graduations, and other celebrations. We will acknowledge this gift to your honoree.
- To provide the best possible campus for Camp. Naming opportunities at each Camp available.
- As a permanent legacy for you or your family as part of your estate planning through a Bequest, Charitable Gift Annuity, Charitable Remainder Trust, or Gift of Life Insurance.
Jewish camping is the best predictor of observance and community engagement as an adult. Adults who were campers are 50% more likely to join a synagogue, 90% more likely to join a JCC, twice as likely to contribute to a Federation, and 25% more likely to marry and raise children as Jews. (Source: CAMP WORKS, a landmark study of the long term effect of Jewish camp, by the Federation for Jewish Camp)
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 781.489.2070.